Excercising at Altitude
Improve muscular endurance and increase fitness through intensified aerobic and anaerobic training sessions. Training under intermittent hypoxia optimally prepares an individual for competition at altitude or sea-level by improving breathing economy, and the ability to stay saturated with oxygen whether they are in Death Valley or the Rocky Mountains.
Feel less fatigued and recover quicker which leads to increased training intensity and physiological adaptation.
Why does Hypoxic Training Matter?
The mechanism by which altitude training works is simple. In applications of all varieties, the key limiting factor to success is a person's ability to carry and metabolize oxygen. Because oxygen is the primary source of energy production for human cells, exposure to altitude or hypoxia (reduced oxygen levels) introduces a new challenge that the body must confront and adapt to in order to maintain homeostasis. Increase your endurance and performance.
- Hypoxico’s patented technology can help you obtain the benefits of altitude training no matter where you are in the world.
- These systems allow for the delivery of a hypoxic environment in three different forms, each providing its own physical benefits for enhanced oxygen delivery by the body.
- Prolonged Passive Exposures Stimulate the production of the hormone erythropoietin (EPO) while simultaneously improving breathing economy and the ability to tolerate lactate.
- Short Passive Exposure Improve breathing economy and the ability to buffer lactate.
- Short Training Exposures Improves muscular endurance and increases fitness through intensified aerobic and anaerobic training sessions.
Learn More about how Hypoxic Training at The Gym can benefit you!
Heart Rate Monitor
The world's first interchangeable heart rate monitor for the gym, outdoors or in water. Track your heart rate on your chest, arm or wrist.
- Wear it your way for comfort and convenience
- Built-in memory and up to six months' battery life
- Dual-sensor technology with ECG and PPG tracking
Myzone levels the playing field of fitness, sport and physical activity for a community experience where everyone’s invited to play. Reward your effort and feel good, inside and out, every time you get in the zone.
SCE Fitness utilizes MyZone software to help track your fitness progress so you can work out smarter, not harder.
Want to Change 4 Life?
We understand that adapting new fitness habits is difficult and oftentimes we fail. Our goal is to change your view on fitness so that it becomes a part of who you are and your lifestyle. We strongly believe that if you practice healthy habits, you will be able to obtain a healthy, balanced lifestyle.